maid frustrations

Sunday, November 8, 2009

its been a crazy week...*long sigh~* I've been maid-less for quite sometime now and i'm desperately need a maid...i need a maid not because i'm selfish and wanted more free time for myself altho it did cross my mind...but its more of because my children needs constant attention and i basically can't clean the house while looking after the kids at the same time...my children are hyper active i can't turn away just for a second and someone will get hurt or something got broken and its tiring...REALLY...coz as it is now my only time to clean the house is at night when the kids are asleep...to be honest its taking a toll out of me...i've become cranky and easily annoyed due to lack of rest and sleep.

to my luck, a friend of my mom offered me if i want a maid...and i was like "yeah! sure do!" the whole thing will only cost me about RM4k only which is extremely cheap, discussed it with hubby and agreed on taking up a maid from her. since we didn't go through agent we have to register and apply working visa ourselves...everything was fine until after we submit and wait for the approval...after 3 working days we then found out that our application got rejected. we asked why and we were told that it is due to the age limit. the age requirement was 21-45years old. and mine was 45 of age...which shouldn't be a problem as she is still in the age requirement. so we appealed and now we have to wait for another 2 weeks to know the final result. with all this i have to go up and down the immigration office and the waiting is what killing me the most...*argh~* its so frustrating...if it got rejected again then my RM2k burnt just like that and that will surely blow our heads off... such a waste of good money....i'm still waiting pray for me ...i really need the maid so that i can go to work again...i can't go to work if i don't have anyone to babysit the kids...

sooooooooo frustrating....

0 comments: