this is one cake that everybody love especially if its moist with a hint of nutty feel in this case i use hazelnuts ground and chunks..mmm thinking of it makes my mouth water...
i made 6 loaf of these beautifully bake cake...and its wonderful but this recipe only makes 2 loafs if you're using a standard rectangular pan.
what you need:
4pcs or ripe banana - meshed
1 1/2c self rising flour
1 tsp ground hazelnut
a handful of hazelnuts - chopped into chunks
1tsp soda bikarbonat
- preheat oven at 180c then line the rectangle pan with parchment paper set aside
- cream butter and sugar until fluffy
- meanwhile you need to sift flour, soda bikarbonat and the ground hazelnuts in a different bowl then set aside.
- then add in the eggs one by one, mixwell
- then add in the meshed banana, mix well
- then add in the flour mixture alternately with the milk until all well combined
- lastly add in the hazelnut chunks
- pour batter in prepared pan then bake for 30-40minutes or until done (when you press the centre of the cake lightly and it springs back - its done)