this is my favorite kind of brownies...its chewy and gooey great with vanilla ice cream...mmmm yummmmmmmmmmmmmm~^_^ been craving for brownies lately so i bake this excellent brownies to satisfy my cravings and it hits right on the spot. my family simply loves this, the brownies didn't had chance, it didn't even last for a day...if you're not a brownie lover, you should try this one this might get you hooked and addicted =p and if you ARE a brownie lover, what the hell are you waiting for TRY it!!! but gotta warn ya, its definately not suitable for those on diet *lol*
3/4c unsweetend cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
2sticks / 1/2pounds unsalted butter @ room temperature
1tsp light corn syrup
4 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven at 180c. butter & flour a 9x9" baking pan; set a side
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour,cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until well combined. set a side.
- in a larger bowl, cream butter and sugar at med speed until pale and creamy and thick...i'd say about 5mins or so. beat in 1 egg at a time, making sure its entirely incorporated before you add in the next egg. after beating the last egg for about a minute, stir in vanilla.
- then with a wooden spoon fold in the flour mixture until just combine - the batter will be quite thick but thats ok. then just spread in the batter in the prepared baking pan and level it.
- bake for about 20minutes or until done. let it cooled for 1 hr before cutting then ready to serve with ice cream vanilla ...
- This brownie can be kept frozen up to 2months; allow them to thaw in a room temperature before serving.
- To freeze the brownie tightly wrap it in wax paper and seal it in a freezer bag or zip lock bag.. other wise it'll stay fresh for 3 days.
- And ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use quality chocolate when baking such decadent desserts with chocolate ingredients otherwise you might end up MISREPRESENTED
p/s: today is my 28th birthday heheeheh waaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm officially 1 year older....