What you need:
125g chocolate chips
300g castor sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
This is how you do it:
- pre heat oven160c. line baking cases in a muffin tin
- melt ingredient (A) using double boiler. then set a side and let it cool
- beat ingredient (B) until thick and pale.
- Add (A) into (B) then fold in ingredient (C) gently until well mix.
- BAke for 25minutes. let it cool then decorate.
this cupcake brownies is good on its own…you can serve it warm (i personally like it warm and eat it with ice cream)