This recipe was requested by Zana. I'm sorry I have no picture for this recipe as i didn't bake this cake as i was busy baking & decorating vanilla cuppies...anyway...
DeVil Fo0d Cake:
340g self rising flour
340g brown sugar
340g unsalted butter
11/2tsp baking powder
3 seperated eggs
150g plain chocolate - melted
2tsp vanilla essence
- Pre heat oven 175c. prepare baking pan greased and line a parchment paper, set a side.
- Sieve flour and baking powder - set a side
- in a medium bowl, cream sugar and butter
- add egg yolks and beat well. add the melted chocolate and vanilla, mix well.
- add the flour and milk alternately, beating well with each addition.
- Beat the egg whites in a different bowl until soft peaks form, then gently fold it in the butter mixture.
- then pour in prepared 9" round pan. bake for 45mins-an hour or until the cake is done when tested.