Decorative cuppies anyone??? ( can this be my entry? =p)

Sunday, October 12, 2008



The other day, my in laws had an Hari raya (Aid celebration) open house and i made these wonderful cuppies for them and for the eyes and taste buds of the guests to feast heheh~ and i have to say that i'm proud of my creations hehehe (am i boasting here?) *grins* to make these beautiful cuppies i had to wake up at 5am to decorate it and made the cuppies the night before otherwise my kids ...they just won't let me even go to the kitchen...*sighh*

and i just have to give creadits to my sister in law anis D, for the gorgeous picture (i can never get picture this beautiful just by using my camera phone) she's a medic studen but sure have talent for photography!
And it is just so happen that Hari Raya is also my father in law's birthday...so i've made another batch of cuppies for that...

0 comments: